Tuesday 4 October 2011

Poppies Project - Crafts Beautiful

Hello again! Another lovely day here in Norfolk, though slightly cooler than of late. I went into Norwich yesterday, not ideal trying on clothes when it's hot. I'm enjoying this unexpected warm spell though.
Here is a sneak peak of my Poppies project in the Nov 2011 issue of Crafts Beautiful (on sale 14th Oct). The magazine is packed with projects, ideas, hints, tips and useful information plus a free gift with every issue! For more crafting ideas visit Crafts Beautiful


On Sunday I had quite a productive day on the Christmas card front. Some I made in the same colour-way I used in this months Crafts Beautiful (Xmas Special 2011) using the Bo Bunny papers. I also designed some using Cosmo Cricket papers. I'll post some piccies up in the near future.

I'm excitedly waiting for a paper stack to come from the US. It's from the Carolyn Gavin 'Greenhouse' collection by K&Company. VERY hard to get hold of. I have the punch out flower pad from the same collection and it is just scrummy.

I'm off now to do some more Christmas cards - ideas are just buzzing around in my head. Ta ta for now!

No comments: