Friday 28 September 2012

Ding-dong!

Good afternoon chums!
The Christmas card I'm showing you today is just a quick one I put together. I actually did this one last year and I showcased it in a post in January. This time, I've changed it just a little bit.



I adhered the 'Ding-dongs' phrase (Jolly by Golly Elements - Cosmo Cricket) to the top of a tent fold A6 blank, then covered the bottom with the bells paper (Jolly by Golly 6x6 Mini Deck - Cosmo Cricket).

The join was covered with green grosgrain ribbon, I tied red baker's twine around the ribbon, threaded on two silver bells and tied the twine into a bow.

Last time I made this, I used two jingle bells in yellow and green and tied with pink baker's twine. I bought these little silver bells and thought they would be good to use on this card. I love the colours of this Cosmo Cricket collection, they are just that little bit different, especially with the yellow.

Okay, I'm signing off now. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your Friday! xxx

No comments: