Thursday 27 June 2013

Google Friend Connect will be no more :o(

Good heevnin all!
 
As you may or may not know, Google Friends Connect is shutting down from the 1st July 2013 (Monday). You can follow me through Bloglovin.
 
Bloglovin is easy to sign up to, and it notifies you by email whenever a blog you follow is updated. For those of you who are already with Bloglovin, click on this link -  bloglovin.com/import/reader and from here you can import all the blogs you follow on Blogger to Bloglovin in one quick and easy step. So all you lovely craft bloggers I follow are now on my Bloglovin page.
 
Of course, there are other ways to follow me; by email, Twitter and Facebook (I've finally, begrudgingly succumbed, against all what is holy to activate my account - solely for promoting my makes, not for inane chit chat - har har). I'm also on Pinterest and Busymitts.
 
So please, join Bloglovin and follow me, I don't want to lose you lovely peeps!
 
Toodle-pip xxxx
post signature

No comments: