Tuesday 6 August 2013

July Blog Candy Winner!

Good mornin' my lovely peeps!

I'm back. My niece Emily has now gone home :o( but I can now catch up on my blog :o) and crafty stuff :oD

Important things first, the July candy winner. As I always do, I gave a number to everyone who left a comment, and used Random.Org to pick the winning number. Here is the list of entries and a snapshot of the winning number.

1 Sindhu
2 Divya
3 Elly
4 Jayvalikka
5 UT
6 Asia
7 Nikki
8 Ayushi
9 Iris
10 Glo
11 Heaney
12 Paperkate
13 Fit Kitty
14 Catherine
15 Lucretia
16 Jessie
17 Roudi
18 Dr Sonia
19 Martona
20 Ardilla
21 Bhawana

The number picked for the July candy was..... #20 Ardilla!!! Round of applause for Ardilla please. If you email with your address Ardilla, I'll get your goodies posted to you.

I'd like to say a big hello to my new followers (I will now have time to have a look and follow your blogs) and a big thank you to all who entered the candy.
 
Don't be too downhearted for not being picked this time; I give a candy away every month and I will be back later with the candy for August (hint.....Christmas).
 
Until then....ta ta! xx

post signature

1 comment:

Ardilla said...

WOW, that's me!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Sending an email ASAP.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)