Saturday 17 August 2013

PaperCrafter Issue 64

Aft'noon chums!

Are you enjoying the weekend so far? I've spent the morning faffing about - being busy but not really achieving anything. Up until now :o)

Yesterday saw the new issue of PaperCrafter go on sale. It's a fantastic magazine which includes everything you need to make loads of brilliant projects; from card making right through to home décor.

I'd like to show you a peek at my projects in this issue...

 
Front cover! The tree motif was cut out of the kit's backboard to create a shaped blank. You can find this project and more) with full instructions on pages 42/43 of the magazine.

 
 
 
The kit this month has a hint of Christmas (I still haven't started my Christmas cards yet). It has elegant images and a subtle colour theme. The kit is packed with card blanks, envelopes, patterned papers, embellishments, a stencil, doilies, chipboard die cuts and images ready for you to cut out on the back board and much more. Plus of course you get the fab magazine - all for just £7.99!
 
The magazine has lots of inspiring projects and this month focuses on origami. A lovely and ancient paper crafting technique. There are lots of hints, tips, information, what's new and giveaways.
 
Don't forget to check out the PaperCrafter website www.papercraftermagazine.co.uk for more projects and inspiration.
 
That's it from me for now. I'll be back later with my latest Cricut make. Thanks for popping by.
 
post signature


No comments: