Friday 20 September 2013

PaperCrafter Issue 65

Hello peeps!
 
Friday again  - yippee!
 
Have you got your new copy of the fantastic PaperCrafter yet? It's out today. I have been given the honour of front cover again and I'm so chuffed.

 
This issue is jam packed with Christmassy makes and the kits you get with it are just stunning; from gorgeous motifs and papers to gift boxes and tags.
 
In this issue I have two designs made with the aperture cards, two decorated gift boxes, four cards using elements from the kit and four gift tags - phew! They kept me busy for this issue.
 
The colours and motifs are traditional but they have a modern twist.
 
There is a fab tutorial from Corinne Bradd on how to make honeycomb globes and another on how to make a beautiful Christmas wreath.
 
The subscription gift this issue is out of this world and it's worth up to £90! Check out papercraftermagazine.co.uk for more details and to check out other fantastic projects, ideas and inspiration. Current subscribers can renew to take advantage of this fab offer.
 
So, that's me for now. I'll be back later with a cute little Christmas card I rustled up last night. Until then....xxx
 
post signature


1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

How exciting! Congrats on the cover! Your designs are gorgeous!