Monday 10 November 2014

Frosty - Rick St Dennis/Incy Wincy

Good evening my lovelies!

This is a bit late as I've been out all day Christmas shopping in Norwich - my wallet is now empty :o(

Anyhoo, over at Incy Wincy we have another fantastic challenge for you this week. Stripes! 

Plus, we have two sponsors this week!

The fabulous Rick St. Dennis - win 2 digis or a 25% discount coupon from Rick's Zibbet store (it's the winner's choice)...



... and Craft Classes Online - win a free seat to an online workshop valued at $25 or less!


The Rick St Dennis digi I've used is Frosty. He's just so adorable.



What you need...

Digi stamp: Frosty - Rick St. Dennis
Patterned paper: DIY Christmas Card Foundations - Simple Stories
Label/scallop border: DIY Christmas Card Layers - Simple Stories
Card stock: olive green, white
Promarkers: Cool Grey 4, Heatwave, Herb Garden, Ice Grey 2, Pumpkin, Warm Grey 5
Gems: clear
Adhesives

What you do...

Print out the image, colour and cut out.
Trim the striped card foundation to fit an A6 blank, with a narrow border. 
Add the red striped scallop border along the bottom edge of the card foundation.
Die cut a large circle in olive green card, attach Frosty to the left side. 
Stick the circle to the right of the blank, so it overlaps the edge and trim the excess.
Add the sentiment tag to the top and finish with a few gems.

I think the toned down reds and greens really suit the image. Isn't he cute? 

For some great inspiration, stop by Incy Wincy and have a look at what gorgeous designs the DT has created. 

Why not treat yourself to a digi from Rick St. Dennis and enter this week's challenge? We would love to see your designs!

Well me dears! I'll sign off for now. I'll be back soon though, as I made a few Christmas cards the other day (wonders will never cease....I found time).

Thanks for popping in! xx

post signature

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, love your sketch and design! Fabulous colour palette too!