Thursday 25 December 2014

Holiday Cheer!

I've just popped by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! I hope you are having a wonderful time! :oD

I'm absolutely stuffed now after a fab Christmas Dinner, I've not had the Christmas pud yet, but as soon as I have room I'm tucking in (with plenty of brandy and cream - yummy).

Before I go, I just want to leave you with some pictures of the card I made for Simon. I also made a matching felt tree decoration.

The card...




The felt decoration...


I used the stunning and absolutely gorgeous Sizzix Bigz St Nick die by Tim Holtz. He's adorable and so 1950's - love it!

Thank you so much for popping by and enjoy the rest of your Christmas, TTFN. xx

P.S. Don't forget you've still a few days to enter the Cosmic Colours Challenge #8, click here to enter.

post signature

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful Santa for Simon! Merry Christmas!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Such a cute Santa. Beautiful work.

Radhika said...

Beautiful holiday card..love the Santa on card and felt decoration too.. :) Happy Holidays Colette.. :)