Wednesday 14 January 2015

Holly Thank You Card

Good afternoon all!

I'm back with another little thank you card. I sent this one to my Nan to thank her for our Christmas pressies.

Again, as with the Rudolph card, it's a little A7 (7.5cm x 10.5cm) and I used some stickers by We R Memory Keepers that I've had in my stash for years.


The stickers are lovely as they are embossed giving a bit more dimension. The WRMK collection was called Merry & Bright and had lovely pink, red, lime and navy tones. 

I stamped the sentiment in Night Sky by VersaMagic and the 'thanks' came from the Many Thanks set by Paper Smooches. A few gems were added to add that bit of sparkle.

I hope you like my little card and will be back soon with another one. Thank you for popping in! :o)

post signature

No comments: