Wednesday 1 April 2015

Cosmic Colours Challenge #11 Winner and Top 3!

Hello there!

I'm here with the Winner and Top 3 for the Cosmic Colours Challenge #11. Thank you all so so much for playing along and supporting my challenge. All the entries were stunning and it was so hard to choose. 

Well, the winner of a £10.00 Gift Certificate from Dr Digi's is.. 

#12 - Tracey F


Congratulations Tracey! This peacock treat box is so beautiful. If you contact me with your full name and address, I'll get your Gift Certificate organised.  Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog.

Now for the Top 3!

#1 - Mynn
#14 - Sylvia
#17 - UT (Sara)

Well done ladies! Make sure you grab your badge for your blog :o)

Thanks again for all your wonderful creations. I'm off now to write the post for the next challenge - see you soon :o)

post signature

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow! What a fabulous project! Congratulations to the winner! Well done to the Top 3 as well!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Wow! Thanks for choosing my peacock treat box as your winner! I'm just tickled pink! Congrats to the Top 3 as well!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the winning badge for the top 3! It was a lot of fun to join this challenge!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Thanks for the Top 3 pick, Colette. Congrats to all others.