Thursday 23 April 2015

Hello Foxy! Crafts Beautiful May 2015 Issue

Hiya crafty peeps!

How are you? 

I've just come in from the garden after giving the girls their little afternoon treat of mixed corn - not too much mind! Dolly likes to eat hers from my hand, the others run off to grab what I've scattered, before finishing theirs they run back to try and gobble up Dolly's. She soon sees them off with a sharp peck. 

Saying that, Dolly and I have become quite adept at the 'hand dance' - I move my hand away from the other girls and Dolly follows.

Okay, onto crafty stuff. As some of you may know, I contribute a couple of projects each month to Crafts Beautiful (and her sister title PaperCrafter). For this month's Master Class, I've done a paper piecing project with a foxy theme.

It made front cover too!

Crafts Beautiful - May 2015 Issue

I wanted to go with a 1950's retro cartoon style, here is a close up of the little chap...

Paper Pieced Fox by Colette Smith - Crafts Beautiful May 2015


Paper Pieced Fox by Colette Smith - Crafts Beautiful May 2015

You can find all the instructions and items I used in the current issue of the magazine or click here to take you to the Crafts Beautiful website where you will find the project and templates. 

I've also included with the template an illustration of the full fox should you wish to colour him in instead.

There are lot of my past makes and many other projects, ideas, templates and downloads on the CB website - all for free! (You just need to register).

I'll be back later with my other commission for the magazine which features feather stamps from Waltzing Mouse.

Thank you for popping by! :o)

post signature

1 comment: