Friday 5 June 2015

Cute Teacup Monster - SLS Lines/Incy Wincy

Afternoon all!

Are you all well and ready for the weekend?

I'm a bit late with the post for this week's challenge over at Incy Wincy  (I have a few personal things going on at the moment), but I'm here now :o) A big thank you to Mari for standing in and doing my Incy Wincy post for me.

This week our challenge is a sketch and we have a great new sponsor SLS Lines! The lucky winner will receive 3 digi images.

I chose an adorable little image called Cute Teacup Monster and here is my card...



What you need...

Digital stamp: Cute Teacup Monster - SLS Lines
Card stock: black, white
Patterned paper: lime/white polka dot, purple/black polkadot
Promarkers: Aubergine, Cool Grey 2, Cool Grey 5, Lime Green, Moss, Purple
Pearls: black
Rub-on lettering: black
Adhesives

What you do...

Re-size the image, print and colour.
Trim into a panel measuring 7.5cm x 11cm and mat onto a slightly bigger piece of black card.
Add purple and green polka dot panels in line with the sketch.
Finish with a sentiment using rub-on lettering and three black pearls.

Here is the sketch layout. I turned it 90 degrees as I thought the image would look better that way.

Incy Wincy Sketch - June 1st

Click on the badge below to take you to the SLS Lines store. There are oodles of gorgeous, cute and comical images to be found.


My talented teamies over at Incy Wincy have come up trumps again, why not pay a visit and have a look at their makes? You'll find lots of inspiration!

Thank you for dropping by and I'll be back soon. xxx

post signature

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your colours and card.

Bunny said...

How fun and cute this card is. Great colors.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute monster and colour combo
carol x