Wednesday 16 December 2015

Bag in a Box! & Note Cards - Cricut Explore Air

Mornin' lovelies!

I was recently asked by a lovely friend to create something to donate in a diabetes charity raffle. I decided to get out my trusty Explore and make a couple of bags and a set of simple note cards. I then had the idea to package the bags in a box rather than in a clear boring bag, hence Bag in a Box!

Here is what I came up with...


The box shows the caption on the bag. This one I did in pink glitter iron-on...


and this one with black glitter iron-on.


The note cards had simple icons and phrases, I used the trusty vinyl for the images and wording.


Rather than give the prizes to Fenella in a carrier bag, I made her a bag with gold glitter iron on.


Fenella was over the moon with what I'd done. I hope the raffle went okay. 

I adore the cute little bag boxes and they are recyclable, though the recipient might want to keep it to store little bits and bobs in.

I purchased the bags in bulk from a retail and online store called Morplan. They work out really cheap and are 100% cotton in bright white, so anything will look good on them.

Hope you like my goodies, thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon! xx

post signature

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What amazing and original projects, what a fabulous prize to win, I suspect someone has a wide smile.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those are just absolutely adorable! Fun idea!