Friday 18 December 2015

Winter Wishes - Cricut® Explore/Crafts Beautiful

Afternoon my peeps!

I know some of you are frantically still trying to get those last minute Christmas cards made, or even making a start on next Christmas; so I'd like to share with you another blast from the past, well about a year ago really. 

For the November 2014 issue of Crafts Beautiful I did a electronic die-cutting tutorial using the Cricut® Explore. The Crafts Beautiful website is currently showing how to make this cute little card.


It doesn't matter if you don't have a Cricut® Explore, any little snowman/tree/wording die-cut or stamp will work just as well. I like the fresh, modern take on trad colours in this card and I kept the embellishments to a minimum.

If you adore snowmen like me, then why not have a go at this cute little fellow? Full items needed and instructions are on the web page. Click here to take you to the project page.

I'm off now to have a sort through some of my craft stash and see if anything inspires me. Thanks for calling in and see you soon! x

post signature

1 comment:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute! Love your card! Happy Holidays to you, Colette!