Thursday 26 May 2016

Watermelon Party Set Part 2

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with part 2 of my watermelon party set I did for the June issue of Crafts Beautiful.

*For Faith (Daffodil Cards) - the only difference between the Curio and the Cameo is that the Curio stipples, etches and embosses. I only used the embossing part on the 'party'. I think the watermelon images etc are available to purchase for the Cameo too :o)

They last two projects include some cute watermelon bunting and a little gift bag...



The new issue of Crafts Beautiful is out tomorrow (Fri 27th May), but you can still find these and the other projects in the set on the Crafts Beautiful website or click here to take you to the page. Don't forget you can also follow CB on Facebook and Pinterest for more ideas, tips and inspiration.

I hope you like my watermelon makes, they were such fun to create and would be perfect for a Summer party!

I'm off now, but I'll be back soon with a cool card I made for my brother-in-law. Until then, ta ta! x


2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely bunting and bag to go with the other pieces. Perfect for a BBQ or picnic. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thanks Colette for the info.

I love your summer designs, they look so pretty and WOULD look wonderful for a tea party. Love the little bag and it's watermelon tag.
Faith
x