Friday 10 June 2016

Cute Giraffes

Morning lovelies!

The card I would like to share with you today is so cute. It uses die cuts from the Spring Fling collection by Pebbles.


Items needed...

Card stock: Kraft, white
Die cuts: Spring Fling Cardstock & Vellum Shapes - Pebbles
Stamps; Shadows - Paper Smooches
Ink pad: Smokey Gray - Versafine
Gems: clear

The Spring Fling collection is made up of cute images and subtle colours such as pale pinks, greens and yellows mixed with a Kraft base. I didn't want a patterned background, so I added a simple Kraft panel to compliment the colours. The heart was hand cut from white card to really make the sentiment banner pop. I stamped a shadow for the giraffes to stand on so that they didn't look like they were floating in mid air!

Okay, that is me for the moment, thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon with another quick and simple make :o) 


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute cute dies, they look great on the Kraft.
Faith
x