Wednesday 12 October 2016

Party Pop-Ups!

Good afternoon lovelies,

Yay! I'm back! I've missed updating my blog, but things have been soooo busy lately. I still haven't had chance to make anything as of yet, but I wanted to touch base and say hello. 

Crafts Beautiful have recently showcased one of my past makes on Facebook. It was a set of three pop-up cards using the journaling Birthday SN@P collection from Simple Stories.


You can find the instructions and everything you need on the Crafts Beautiful website, click here to take you to the page. It does state on the project that they were designed by Amanda Walker, but I can assure you it was me :) They've got the designers name wrong - oops!

The great thing about journaling collections is that they have lots of printed pieces in handy card sizes and with lots of printed die cuts it is quick and simple to make a fab card.

Hopefully, it won't be too long before I'm back with a make. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: